Michael Flatley DANCE – Live Stage Experience
Terms and Conditions
- You understand that the ‘Live Stage Experience’ may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with the full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury.
- We reserve the right to prevent you from participating in a ‘Live Stage Experience’ in the event we believe you are not physically fit enough to do so.
- Please bing non-marking footwear and comfortable dance or sportswear for the event. Irish Dance footwear may also be worn.
- There are no refunds for ‘Live Stage Experiences’ not attended or refunds for requests not made within 7 days of the scheduled event.
- We reserve the right of admission, including in the event fees remain unpaid, and to alter or cancel times and dates of events. If any ‘Live Stage Experiences’ are cancelled/rearranged due to circumstances beyond our control, you will either be refunded or issued an alternate date/time. We reserve the right to change any listed or advertised teacher for an event and if a dance professional is not available on any occasion every endeavor will be made to provide another dance professional.
- No parents, guardians or visitors are allowed to sit in on ‘Live Stage Experiences’ whilst events are being conducted if you are not a fee-paying attendee.
- In order to help and facilitate students’ learning, teachers may occasionally be required to physically guide a movement and so physical contact will sometimes be necessary.
- No cameras or video recording equipment are allowed at the ‘Live Stage Experience’, except with prior written permission. All photographs and/or video recordings taken by us or on our behalf during the ‘Live Stage Experience’ shall belong to us. We shall have the right to use any photograph or video in all forms and media and in all manners, including for advertising, without reversion to you.
- You confirm that you are aged 18 or older. If you are booking on behalf of someone aged under 18 (a “Minor”), you are doing so as that Minor’s parent or legal guardian and you therefore confirm the Minor’s agreement to these terms and conditions.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for any personal items or property which are lost, stolen or damaged from or on our premises or the premises where we hold ‘Live Stage Experiences’ (to include any on-site car parks in both instances).
- We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors. Subject to the foregoing, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or your participation in the ‘Live Stage Experience’.
- All right, title and interest in and to any choreography or routines taught at the workshops belongs to us and students are not permitted to make any public performance of any dance numbers taught at the ‘Live Stage Experience’ without our prior written permission. The trading name “Michael Flatley Dance” is owned and controlled by Marotiri Productions Limited and the use or misuse of such name or any other name, logo or image associated with Michael Flatley, without prior written permission from us, is strictly prohibited.
- We will act as the data controller in respect of any personal information provided to or gathered by us (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include without limitation your name, date of birth, email address and postal address. We will use Personal Information to communicate with you. We may also use Personal Information to recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
- We will not sell any Personal Information but we may share it with (a) entities which are owned or controlled by us or which own or control us; and (b) third parties as appropriate to comply with law or fiscal duty or to protect our rights or property. We may also share Personal Information for other reasons or with other parties with your consent.
- These terms and conditions and any rights granted hereunder may not be assigned or transferred but we may assign or transfer these terms and conditions and any rights granted to us hereunder as we see fit.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine all matters arising hereunder.