We're introducing some additional live broadcasters this weekend on Dancelord TV! Joining "Pops" Connor Smyth (now in the Sunday evening slot) we're adding Joe Harrison to Saturday evenings at 6pm UK Time, and also reintroducing morning programming with Aisling Sage on Saturdays at 9am UK Time and Olivia Graydon on Sundays at 9am UK Time!
Ever since the pandemic forced most of the world into lockdown, everyone's been rushing to move online. Since Team Lord's been livestreaming for nearly a year, we already have a good head start, and we're currently offering live interactive content seven days per week:
* 6PM Mondays: Mary Mirasola, Irish dance lessons
* 6PM Tuesdays: Andrea Papp-Kren, Yoga Kitchen
* 6PM Wednesdays: Cathal Keaney, Irish dance lessons
* 6PM Thursdays: Zoltan Papp, Zoltan's Power Hour
* 6PM Fridays: Matt Smith, Chat and Gaming
* 9AM Saturdays: Aisling Sage, Tunes With Aisling
* 6PM Saturdays: Joe Harrison, Joe's Mystery Show
* 9AM Sundays: Olivia Graydon, Dance Movements
* 6PM Sundays: Connor Smyth, Sports Talk
Livestreaming is interactive entertainment, where *you* get to be part of the show: ask questions about Lord of the Dance, touring life, Irish dancing and music, or anything else that's on your mind. Get to know this exciting new generation of Irish dancers and musicians that you've seen onstage!